- What is the accommodation like?
During your time in the project you will be living in a fully equipped apartment. Here you will live together with the other volunteers either in a single or double room. Both houses in Dénia and València are close to public transportation.
- Is it possible to get placed with a partner or friend?
In general, it is no problem to stay at a room with your travel partner. But it depends on the time of your booking and the availability at the project.
- How is the food provided?
You can prepare your meals at the apartment and need to get your food yourself. The apartments are situated very central so there should be no problem to go grocery shopping.
- Is it possible to receive vegetarian meals?
A vegetarian or vegan diet is no problem, as you are responsible for your meals by yourself.
- How are working hours and free time divided?
Your working hours at both project locations is from Monday till Friday between 8 am and 1 pm. In the afternoon and the weekends, you will have plenty of time for free time activities.
- How can I spend my free time?
In València and Dénia you can spend your day at the beach and enjoy the good weather or go sightseeing in the city. For an active activity, you could go sailing or swimming as well. The weekends give you the time to explore the bigger cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, or Granada. Our local staff will be happy to help you to plan your free time activity. They know a lot of interesting places and secret travel advices they can share with you.
- Do I have a contact person on site?
Our local staff are available for you at the project location and you can also contact NATUCATE during your time in the project.
- What costs do I have to expect during the project? Can I withdraw cash on site and do I have to pay in local currency?
You need to think about costs for food and free time activities. In the cities, you will have the opportunity to withdraw money.
- How can I contact family and friends at home?
All apartments are equipped with WiFi. Prior to your departure you should check the costs for calls and text messaged with your provider for your mobile phone.